Cisco, Northeastern, and Level Present:
Internet of Things Bootcamp
The Internet of Things (IoT) will connect 50 million devices and attract over $6 Trillion of investment by 2020. The IoT industry is the next wave of Internet technologies that will fundamentally change the way we live and work, and how business and manufacturing will be done worldwide, as well as create hundreds of thousands of high-paying professional jobs.
Backed by both Northeastern and Cisco, Level's thirteen week part-time Internet of Things (IoT) program offers you the hands-on learning experience you need and the network that you want to unleash your potential in the fast-growing field of Internet of Things.
IoT Program Objectives
- Sensors and Devices
- Wireless Technologies for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Analytics
- Edge Hardware (Routers, Gateways, Hubs)
- Fog Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT) Clouds: Stream Processing and APIs
- Business Case Development
- Soft Skills and Design Thinking
- Internet of Things (IoT) Market Segments and Industries
About the Instructor
Kilton Hopkins started programming computers when he was 8 years old. That was 1986. He started a software company a few years later. The world is very different than it was back then, but Kilton is still bringing new tech businesses to life. He serves as Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of IOTRACKS, which provides the world with open technologies for building a better Internet of Things. He received his MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business in 2010. Kilton designed Level's Internet of Things program as a hands-on learning experience for anyone passionate about IoT.
IoT Course Information
- 13 weeks part-time (2 three-hour classes/week)
- Meet on-site or virtually for class sessions
- $7995 tuition
- Silicon Valley at Northeastern University's San Jose campus
The IoT Lab